now browsing by month
Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX) is an annual event, organized by the Malaysian Invention and Design Society (MINDS) to showcase the products of universities, research institutions, investors, corporations and others and to seek business opportunities for their respective inventions and innovations. First introduced in 1989, ITEX has become well-known throughout the world and has successfully showcased more than 600 inventions, both local and international. The participating countries include Iran, Korea, Arab Saudi, Thailand, Taiwan and others.
It is actually an expansion, as well as a transformation, of the former Mines Resort City, as part of the government’s Economic Transformation Programme (ETP), as announced on 11 January 2011 by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. Spearheaded by PEMANDU (Performance Management and Delivery Unit), the City is envisioned to be a RM5.5 billion development by 2020.
the 5-star Palace of Golden Horses hotel;2. Facilities in Mines Wellness City presently include:
- Mines Wellness Hotel (formerly ‘The Mines Beach Resort and Spa’), with a man-made beach and swimming lagoon;
- Golden Horses Health Sanctuary, a health screening and Traditional Chinese Medicine center;
- Mines Shopping Mall;
- Mines Wonderland, a theme park;
- Mines Resort & Golf Club;
- Mines Waterfront Business Park;
- Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre(MIECC); and
- The Heritage Residences, comprising 5 blocks with 18-storey luxury service apartment buildings, completed in 2006.
3. History: Mines Wellness City is sited on land which was formerly the site of the Hong Fatt Mine, the world’s largest open cast tin mine, covering an area of 1,300 acres (including the lakes). The Malaysian Government alienated the land to Country Heights Holdings Berhad (CHHB) on 30 March 1988 for the development of recreational and tourism. CHHB was founded and incorporated by Tan Sri Lee Kim Yew on 10 May 1984 as Kurniata Sdn Bhd, a private limited company. The development of the then Mines Resort City began in 1990.
Mines 2 framed the new scene of the renowned Mines Wellness City where Mines 2 is the first and longest topical Digital road shopping center in Southern KL with more than 200 inhabitants worked in ICT items which envelop of stands and shop parts on the ground floor all under one rooftop.
Mines 2 Corporate Office is associated with Mines Shopping Fair, prepared with saving money and cash changer offices, Giant Hypermarket, different shopping and F&B outlets which incorporate nearby and worldwide cooking styles.
The workplace accompanies full glass exteriors which empower full all encompassing and modern inside outline to feature the 7 meters roof stature with dazzling perspectives of the 150 sections of land lake, fairway, lavish greeneries and even KLCC see. In this manner, please call now to make an arrangement to see the accessible space before its gone. Make your turn today!
Also Read: Genting Highlands
“The call it “Mines Wellness City” Now”
The “Mines wellbeing city” (in the past known as Mines Resort City) as they call it now, is one of the malaysia fascination with a little KTM trip separate. You can take a prepare in KL Sentral station toward Serdang for RM3.40 return and got off it at “Serdang Komuter Station” at that point its simply only a 15 mins stroll to “The Mines” shopping center where you can discover heaps of global and nearby brands including my most loved Daiso 🙂
There are heaps of restaurans and sustenance to look over and its incorporate all the nearby and global brands as well. In the event that you are occupied with having some good times on the lake (North and south) simply visit the “Mines Cruse” stall at first floor and approach them for encroaching every one of their treks and administrations which are five or six.
The tale of Mines startes a hundred years back when Chinese outsider came to Malaysia nd found tin mineral in a site surrendered by European before.
The lakes (South and North) are in various water level, 7 meters to be exact and in view of that they built up the one of a kind WATER LIFT, which you will utilize it on the off chance that you take the North and South lake visit which the call it “Stunning Cruse”.
The “Mines Wellness City” Includes:
– Palace of the Golden Horses [Hotel]
– Mines Waterfront Business Park
– Mines Resort and Golf Club
– Mines Wellness Hotel
– Mines International Exhibition and Convention Center
– The Mines Shopping Mall
P.S. There is a Ridn’ Shop Water Shuttle Service precisely in fornt of the “Serdang Komuter Station” which assume to come and get each 30 mins beginning from 10:00 AM, however I didn’t utilize it.…